C&D Skilled Robotics manufactures a line of transfer cars that can be used in stand-alone pallet handling systems, or seamlessly integrated into larger systems.
By changing motion profiles "on the fly," the transfer car can adapt to the specific needs of individual products.
Other features that can be gained include:
- Servo drive provides smooth accelerations for handling tall unstable loads.
- Shuttle or Conveyor top for interface with static stands and conveying systems.
- Can be integrated with robots to operate concurrently in same workspace.
- Extensive travel capabilities allow transfer cars to service a large number of palletizing locations for a fraction of the cost of pallet conveyor systems.
- Dual shuttle design dramatically increases the system throughput.
- Can deliver stacks of empty pallets to automatically replenish pallet dispensing equipment.